Friday, April 25, 2014

FRIDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, April 25, 2014

FRIDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 109 radio every Friday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK

Hour 1
Calling All Hearts - DJ Cassidy with Jessie J and Robin Thicke
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
Crazy Something Normal - Donkeyboy
Bad 4 U - Tanika
If U Got It - Chris Malinchak
Brain - Banks
STFU - Barbra Streisand
Shakin' Haters Off - Kelly Rowland
Take George Out - George Michael vs. Scissor Sisters vs. Paul McCartney
Toxic in the Deep - Adele vs. Britney
I Got My Freedom (DJ Bill Bennett Mashup) - Erasure vs. Pepper Mashay

Hour 2
That's the Way Love Is - Marvin Gaye
Stay with Me - Sam Smith
I Can't Get Next to You - Al Green
Something Right - Kwabs
Pusherman - Curtis Mayfield
Cheating - John Newman
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
State of Grace (Recycle Culture Mix) - Taylor Swift
West Coast - Lana Del Rey
In These Arms of Love - Cut Copy
Cheap Sunglasses - RAC with Matthew Koma
Sexy Boy - Air

Hour 3
Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday
I Got You - Split Enz
Pump it Up - Elvis Costello
I Melt with You - Modern English
Cool for Cats - Squeeze
King for a Day - XTC
(You Drive Me) G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga vs. Britney Spears
Candy Shop - Madonna
The Boys - Dragonette
Drove Me Wild - Tegan & Sara
Everybody's Out to Get Me - DeeDee Loves Me
All We Are - Fischerspooner

Hour 4
Instant Replay - Dan Hartman
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground) - The Jacksons
You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees
Supernature - Cerrone
Pick Me Up, I'll Dance - Melba Moore
Strangers in the Night - Bette Midler
Ain't Nothing Gonna Keep Me From You - Teri DeSario
If You Could Read My Mind - Viola Wills
That's Where the Happy People Go - The Trammps
Don't Take Away the Music - Tavares

No comments:

Post a Comment