Friday, April 18, 2014

FRIDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, April 18, 2014

FRIDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 109 radio every Friday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK

Hour 1
West Coast - Lana del Rey
Sing - Ed Sheeran
I Was Gonna Cancel - Kylie Minogue
I Will Never Let You Down - Rita Ora
Paper Heart - Chloe Howl
Somebody 4 Everybody (Moto Blanco Mix) - Matt Zarley
(You Drive Me) G.U.Y. - Lady Gaga vs. Britney Spears
Aftermath - Dave Aude with Andy Bell
Trouble (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Mix) - Natalia Kills
Controversy - Natalia Kills
Keep it Comin' - C+C Music Factory

Hour 2
Street Corner - Ashford & Simpson
Never as Good as the First Time - Sade
Clouds - Chaka Khan
Back Together Again - Roberta Flack
Ooh Baby Baby - Sylvester
Land of the Living - Patti LaBelle
Star Machine - Bob Mould
Life with a View - Blowoff
Peace (In the Valley) - Sabrina Johnston
100% Pure Love - Crystal Waters
I'll Be Your Friend - Robert Owens

Hour 3
Anywhere for You - John Martin
I Blame Myself - Sky Ferreira
Maria - Blondie
Coming Clean - Pansy Division
I Love You (But I Hate Your Friends) - Neon Trees
Hey Brother - Avicii with Dan Tyminski
Message to Myself - Melissa Etheridge
Shine - Dolly Parton
Something Right - Kwabs
Marilyn Monroe - Pharrell Williams
Out of My Head (Club Mix) - John Newman
Le Femme D'Argent - Air

Hour 4
Once You Get Started - Rufus with Chaka Khan
I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
My Feet Keep Dancing - Chic
Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang
That's the Way I Like It - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Keep on Truckin' (Part 1) - Eddie Kendricks
From Here to Eternity - Giorgio Moroder
With Your Love - Donna Summer
Gonna Get Over You - France Joli
Can't Stop the Music - Village People
Dreamin' - Loleatta Holloway

No comments:

Post a Comment