Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feel The Spin Playlist, February 21st...

Hour 1
(Brand-new/current releases. I'm all about the new tracks by Alex Gardner and the Candle Thieves this week. They offer a lovely splash of warm weather music)

Teeth - Lady Gaga
Dangerous - Alien Beat Club
Tik-Tok (Love At First Sight Mix) - Ke$ha
I'm Not Mad - Alex Gardner
Boys And Girls (Moto Blanco Mix) - Pixie Lott
No Hassle - Robyn
Stylo - Gorillaz
The Sunshine Song - The Candle Thieves
Rocket - Goldfrapp
Under The Sheets - Ellie Goulding
Just Before The Morning - Matt Morris
Live Forever - Matt Morris
Nothing At All - Levi Kreis

Hour 2
(Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I love the peace and slower pace of Sunday. It gives me time to think. These songs are Sunday favorites of mine)

Sunday Morning In America - Keith Anderson
I Go Back - Kenny Chesney
Slice - Five For Fighting
Morning Sun - Robbie Williams
I Want Love - Elton John
Brilliant Mistake - Elvis Costello
Watching Airplanes - Gary Allan
Life Ain't Always Beautiful - Gary Allan
Already Gone - Sugarland
Vapor - Little Big Town
Till It Shines - Bob Seger
Girls In Their Summer Clothes - Bruce Springsteen

Hour 3
(I was so excited to sit down with Melissa Auf der Maur, formerly of Hole and Smashing Pumpkins. She is such an icon to me. We had a wonderful time together)

Out Of Our Minds - Melissa Auf der Maur
A conversation with Melissa Auf der Maur
Lead Horse - Melissa Auf der Maur
Follow - Melissa Auf der Maur
Please Don't - David Byrne and Fatboy Slim with Santigold
This Momentary - Delphic
Wonderful Life - Hurts

Hour 4
(Trippin' the disco fantastic)

On The Radio - Donna Summer
Every Beat Of My Heart - Crown Heights Affair
Ten Percent - Double Exposure
Remote Control - The Reddings
Flashlight - Parliament Funkadelic
Square Biz - Teena Marie
Shake It Up Tonight - Cheryl Lynn
You Know How To Love Me - Phyllis Hyman
This Is It - Melba Moore
Found A Cure - Ashford & Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment