Sunday, June 27, 2010

Feel The Spin Playlist, June 27th...

FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius 109/XM 98 radio every Sunday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK, with a replay the same day at 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am Monday UK.

This LIVE Super-Pride Sunday edition of FEEL THE SPIN featured Keith Price of the Morning Jolt, as well as Gonzalo Garcia and reports from the New York City LGBT March by Romaine Patterson and Frank DeCaro.

Hour 1
Stand! - Sly and the Family Stone
Legendary Children - Holly Johnson
Chains Of Love - Erasure
Freak Flag - Laura Love
Aphrodite - Kylie Minogue
Respect - Adeva
I Want It All - Queen
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real) - Sylvester

Hour 2
Read My Lips - Jimmy Somerville
Above The Clouds (Live at Sirius XM) - Cyndi Lauper
Together Again - Janet Jackson
Relight My Fire - Dan Hartman
Love Part II - Bright Light Bright Light
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
Defeated - Anastacia

Hour 3
Strut - Adam Lambert
New York City Boy - Pet Shop Boys
Slut - Jinx Titantic
Filthy Gorgeous (ATOC/Superbuddah Mix) - Scissor Sisters
Feel What You Want - Kristine W.
It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls

Hour 4
Crucified - Army Of Lovers
I Just Wanna Dance - Allison Jiear
I Am What I Am - Gloria Gaynor
Make Your Own Kind Of Music (Club Mix) - Mama Cass Elliott
It's My Turn - Diana Ross
I Made It Through The Rain - Barry Manilow
Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment