Friday, October 18, 2013

FRIDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, October 18, 2013

FRIDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 109 radio every Friday afternoon at 2pm ET/11am ET/7pm UK

Hour 1
You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You - James Arthur
Move - Little Mix
Work, Bitch! - Britney Spears
Dim All the Lights (Duke DuMont Mix) - Donna Summer
Nightlife - Jody Watley
Infinite - Sam Sparro
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Gold - Jessie J.
Timber - Pitbull with Ke$ha
Wrecking Ball - Eli Lieb
Saturday Night - Natalia Kills

Hour 2
A Lover's Holiday - Change
Lay Me Down - Avicii with Adam Lambert
My Forbidden Lover - Chic
Nobody's Supposed to be Here - Deborah Cox
Step by Step - Whitney Houston with Annie Lennox
Round and Round - Tevin Campbell
Get Down in the Deep - Adele vs. K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Tell it to My Heart - Jason Walker
Tainted Jesus - Depeche Mode vs. Soft Cell
There's More to Love (Than Boy Meets Girl) - The Communards

Hour 3
I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel) - Jennifer Hudson
We Remain - Christina Aguilera
Loved Me Back to Life - Celine Dion
Goodbye, Goodbye - Tegan & Sara
Royals - Lorde
Pale Green Ghosts - John Grant
I Wish - Cher Lloyd with T.I.
A conversation with Cher Lloyd about her forthcoming second album
I Wish - Cher Lloyd with T.I.
Excited - M People
Respect - Adeva
Beautiful People - Barbara Tucker

Hour 4
Get Dancin' - Disco Tex & the Sex-O-Lets
Rumour Has It/I Love You - Donna Summer
Contact - Edwin Starr
Ain't Nothing Gonna Keep Me From You - Teri DeSario
At Midnight - T-Connection
Lost in Music - Sister Sledge
It's My House - Diana Ross
Work That Body - Taana Gardner
Pick Me Up (I'll Dance) - Melba Moore




No comments:

Post a Comment