Friday, October 9, 2015

FRIDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, October 9, 2015

FRIDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 106 radio every Friday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK

Hour 1
Alive - Sia
Magnets - Disclosure with Lorde
BURNITUP! - Janet Jackson with Missy Elliot
Catfish - Tamar Braxton
Here for You - Kygo with Ella Henderson
Hair - Little Mix
Don't - Ed Sheeran
On my Mind - Ellie Goulding
Give it Up - Kevin Aviance
Makin' Happy - Crystal Waters
Found a Cure - Ultra Nate
The Whistle Song - Frankie Knuckles

Hour 2
Pull Up to the Bumper - Grace Jones
A conversation with Grace Jones about her book, I'll Never Write My Memoirs
I Need a Man - Grace Jones
Bad Blood - Ryan Adams
Adrenalin - Matt Nathanson
Giving Up On You - Wild Belle
I Don't Wanna Fall in Love - Jane Child
Leave a Trace - CHVRCHES
E.S.P. - Deee-Lite
Disappointing - John Grant with Tracey Thorn

Hour 3
Two to Make it Right - Seduction
Boy, I've Been Told - Safire
Sweetheart - Rainy Davis
With Every Beat of my Heart - Taylor Dane
I Still Believe - Brenda K. Starr
Seasons Change - Expose
Criminals - David Cook
Sweet Girl - Stevie Nicks
Writing's on the Wall - Sam Smith
One Love - Marianas Trench

Hour 4
Can't Stop the Music - Village People
Music, Harmony and Rhythm - Brooklyn Dreams
Disco Nights (Rock-Freak) - G.Q.
You Can Get Over - Stephanie Mills
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Star Love - Cheryl Lynn
Coming Out of Hiding - Pamala Stanley
Right on Target - Paul Parker
Le Freak - Chic
Menergy - Sylvester with Patrick Cowley
Magic Bird of Fire - Salsoul Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment