Saturday, March 8, 2014

FRIDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, March 7, 2014

FRIDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 109 radio every Friday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK

Hour 1
Ten Feet Tall - Afrojack with Wrabel
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
Magic - Coldplay
Save the Queen - Garek
Into the Blue - Kylie Minogue
I Wanna Dance with Someone Flawless - Whitney Houston vs. George Michael
Don't Tell Me We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus vs. Madonna
Just Fine (Treat 'em Right Mix) - Mary J. Blige
Dream On - Martha Wash
My Kind of Love - Emeli Sande

Hour 2
Finest Worksong - R.E.M.
How Soon is Now? - The Smiths
Bad Boys Get Spanked - The Pretenders
Cities in Dust - Siouxsie & the Banshees
Erotic City - Prince
Walk on the Wild Side - Lou Reed
Aftermath - Dave Aude with Andy Bell
Can't Dance - Lisa Stansfield
Crazy (Paul Andrews Mix) - Seal
Dream (Paul Andrews Mix) - Fleetwood Mac

Hour 3
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machine
I Wish We Were Leaving - Bright Light Bright Light with Elton John
Love Me Again - John Newman
Team - Lorde
La La La - Naughty Boy with Sam Smith
Money on my Mind - Sam Smith
Baby, I'm Burnin' -Dolly Parton
On the Shelf - Donny & Marie Osmond
Dreamweaver - Erin Hamilton
Missing - Everything But the Girl
The Whistle Song - Frankie Knuckles

Hour 4
I Like to Do It - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Night Fever - The Bee Gees
Let's All Chant - The Michael Zager Band
I'm Every Woman - Chaka Khan
The Boss - Diana Ross
Give Me A Break - The Ritchie Family
I Specialize in Love - Sharon Brown
Runaway - The Salsoul Orchestra with Loleatta Holloway
Once Upon a Time - Donna Summer
Native New Yorker - Odyssey
Souvenirs - Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment