Friday, January 31, 2014

FRIDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, January 31, 2014

FRIDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 109 radio every Friday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK

Hour 1
Latch - Disclosure with Sam Smith
Into the Blue - Kylie Minogue
If U Got It - Chris Malinchak
Can't Dance - Lisa Stansfield
I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel) - Jennifer Hudson
Girls - Jennifer Lopez
Thursday - Pet Shop Boys with Example
My God - Boy George
Coming of Age - Foster the People
Dare You - Hardwell with Matthew Koma

Hour 2
No Frills Love - Jennifer Holliday
Shattered Glass - Laura Branigan
I Just Wanna Dance - Allison Jiear
Crucified - Army of Lovers
Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) - Rozalla
Above the Clouds - Amber
Set Fire to the Rain (Paul Andrews Mix) - Adele
Take Me to Church - Hozier
Don't Cry for Me Argentina - Madonna
Baby, I'm Burning - Dolly Parton

Hour 3
Hey Brother - Avicii with Dan Tyminski
Uprising of Love (Bent Collective Mix) - Melissa Etheridge
Little Me - Little Mix
Love Me Again - John Newman
Shot Me Down - David Guetta with Skylar Grey
Lies - CHVRCHES
Coming Clean - Pansy Division
Makes No Sense at All - Husker Du
It's My Turn - Martha Wash
Let Them Love - Kandi
My Kind of Love (Red One & Alex P Mix) - Emeli Sande

Hour 4
Young Hearts Run Free - Candi Staton
No One Gets the Prize - Diana Ross
Baby, Don't Change Your Mind - Gladys Knight & the Pips
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now - McFadden & Whitehead
I Got My Mind Made Up - Instant Funk
Is It All Over My Face? - Loose Joints
Shoot Me With Your Love - Tasha Thomas
Hot Shot - Karen Thomas
Save a Place on the Dancefloor for Me - Dawn Tallman

No comments:

Post a Comment