Saturday, October 5, 2013

SUNDAY Feel The Spin Playlist, October 6, 2013

SUNDAY FEEL THE SPIN airs on Sirius XM OutQ 109 radio every Sunday at 2pm ET/11am ET/7pm UK, with a replay on the same day at 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am Monday UK

Hour 1
Everybody's Out to Get Me - DeeDee Loves Me
We Remain - Christina Aguilera
I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel) - Jennifer Hudson
Shine My Shoes - Robbie Williams
Goodbye, Goodbye - Tegan & Sara
Kinks Shirt - Matt Nathanson
Imagine Us - Martin Kierszenbaum
Let Go - RAC
Free Your Mind - Cut Copy
Change of the Seasons - Two Door Cinema Club
Pressure - Until the Ribbon Breaks
Changeling - Alison Moyet
Then There Were None - Christian Burns

Hour 2
Moving - Travis
A conversation with Fran Healy and Dougie Payne of the band Travis about their new album, Where You Stand
Boxes - Travis
Home Again - Elton John
My Kind of Love (Red One & Alex P Mix) - Emeli Sande
Gold - Jessie J
Golden - Lady Antebellum
Pretty Eyes - Jason Reeves
I Remember - Mark Weigle

Hour 3
Green Garden - Laura Mvula
A conversation with Laura Mvula about her ongoing tour to promote the album Sing to the Moon
She - Laura Mvula
How Can I Ease the Pain - Lisa Fischer
A conversation with Lisa Fischer and Judith Hill about appearing in the music documentary 20 Feet From Stardom
Save Me - Lisa Fischer

Hour 4
Giorgio by Giorgio - Daft Punk
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
A conversation with Giorgio Moroder
Racer - Giorgio Moroder
MacArthur Park - Donna Summer with Brooklyn Dreams
I've Got the Next Dance - Deniece Williams
Girl, Don't Make Me Wait - Pattie Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment