Sunday, May 6, 2012

Feel The Spin Playlist, May 6, 2012...

FEEL THE SPIN airs on SiriusXM OutQ 108 radio every Sunday at 2pm ET/11am PT/7pm UK, with a replay on the same day at 9pm ET/6pm PT/2am Monday UK

Hour 1
Dark Sarcasm on the Dancefloor - The Bee Gees vs. Pink Floyd
Trust Me (Cahill Mix) - Matt Zarley
Only The Horses - Scissor Sisters
Let's Go - Calvin Harris with Ne-Yo
Payphone - Maroon 5
Big Hoops (Bigger The Better) - Nelly Furtado
Boyfriend About To Lose Me - Justin Bieber vs. Britney Spears
Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert
Ray Charles - Chiddy Bang
Exhale (Shoop, Shoop) - Robin Thicke
Falling Free - Madonna
Some Nights - fun.

Hour 2
Born To Die - Lana Del Rey
Video Games - Boy George
Hanging On The Telephone - Jimmy Somerville
Invisible - Skylar Grey
Come Undone - Robbie Williams
Difficult For Weirdos - Robbie Williams
Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine
Melt My Heart To Stone (Live at Sirius XM) - Adele
Big White Room (Live) - Jessie J.
I Am Changing (Live at Sirius XM) - Jason Walker
The Living Proof - Mary J. Blige

Hour 3
Come To Me High - Rumer
A conversation with Rumer about her album, Seasons of my Soul
Take Me As I Am - Rumer
The A Team - Ed Sheeran
A conversation with Ed Sheeran about his album, +
Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
Lego House - Ed Sheeran

Hour 4
I Was Made For Dancin' - Leif Garrett
Sugar Don't Bite - Sam Harris
I'm Your Man - Barry Manilow
My Body Keeps Changing My Mind - Karen Carpenter
In The Evening - Sheryl Lee Ralph
Pow Wow - Cory Day
Dancer - Gino Soccio
I (Who Have Nothing) - Sylvester
From Here To Eternity - Paul Parker
Love's Theme - Love Unlimited Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment