Saturday, September 25, 2010

Feel The Spin Playlist, September 26th...

Hour 1
(Brand-new/current releases. Lots of tasty bits this week. Loving the new Seal tracks. Velvet Code is still tickling my fancy, as are gems by Ariel Aparicio, Gravitonas, and Hurts. Also, you have to hear the Amy Kuney single. It's magnificent.)

If I'm Any Closer - Seal
The Weight Of My Mistakes - Seal
Follow You, Follow Me - Velvet Code
Believer - Goldfrapp
Lucille - Ariel Aparicio
Good Kisser - Hunx and his Punx
Never Marry An Icon - Pete Burns
Point Of No Return - Jonas Oakland
Too Many Miracles - Badly Drawn Boy
Wonderful Life - Hurts
Religious - Gravitonas
Hope A Little Harder - Amy Kuney
Echoes - Klaxons

Hour 2
(Last week, Adele stopped by to say "hello" and give me a sneak peek into a few new songs from her next album. I can't share the new songs yet, but I can assure you that they are a fine and natural progression from her debut. We had a terrific talk about her life and times.)

Right As Rain - Adele
A conversation with Adele about her forthcoming second album, "21"
Melt My Heart To Stone (Live at Sirius XM) - Adele
Hometown Glory (Live at Sirius XM) - Adele
Heal The Pain - George Michael and Paul McCartney
Understand - George Michael
To Be Reborn - Boy George
Live Forever - Matt Morris

Hour 3
(I've gotten numerous requests to replay my interview with Judy Collins, which thrills me. I didn't think anyone would care as much as I do about her. Thank goodness, people still have reverence for a living legend. Her stories here are wonderful.)

Both Sides Now - Judy Collins
A conversation with Judy Collins about her new album "Paradise"
Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Judy Collins
Gauguin - Judy Collins
Boys In The Trees - Carly Simon
Angel From Montgomery - Bonnie Raitt
Willing - Linda Ronstadt

Hour 4
(Trippin' the disco fantastic. Wanted to blast some beats, but I wasn't in a '70s mood this week. These are all current disco gems. My favorites? Hmmm... Stereogamous' mix of the MEN track and the Dirty Disco and Kylie Minogue jams.)

Dragons - The Green Children
Born This Way (The Dirty Pop Mix) - Lady Gaga
Credit Card Babies (Stereogamous Mix) - MEN
Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
Dirty Picture (Dave Aude Mix) - Taio Cruz and Ke$ha
Get Outta My Way (7th Heaven Mix) - Kylie Minogue
Believer - Freemasons with Wynter Gordon
Vulture - The Dirty Disco
Gimme Some Love - DJs Are Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment