Saturday, December 19, 2009

Feel The Spin. December 20th...

Hour 1
(Brand-new/current releases)
Telephone - Lady Gaga with Beyonce
Amazing Grace - Boy George
Wild Horses (In the Club Mix) - Susan Boyle
I Want It All - Dangerous Muse
Outta My Head - Leona Lewis
Love Letters - Leona Lewis
Fever - Adam Lambert
Put Your Make-Up On - Simon Curtis
Room 501 - Ryan Ferrada
Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer
Hopes And Fears - Will Young
Venice Beach - Jen Foster
I'm In Love With You - Jen Foster

Hour 2
(I started by placing the delicious, unreleased gem "Can't Help Falling In Love" by RyanDan--a gift from my pal/genius-producer Steve Anderson--into the middle of the hour, and I then started threading songs around it. I love the vibe of this hour.)
Day Too Soon - Sia
Without You ("From Rent") - Siobhan Donaghy
The Face - RyanDan
Can't Help Falling In Love - RyanDan
If There's Any Justice - Lemar
Strange Arrangement - Mayer Hawthorne
Candlelight - LaBelle
Broken Open - Adam Lambert
Sleepwalking - Maria Lawson
Right To Dream - Mariah Carey
Defeated - Anastacia
Fighting Spirit - Madonna

Hour 3
(Another hour built around two songs that I really wanted to play: "Long Way To Go" by Liam Finn and "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" by Alicia Keys. It blends genres and artists that shouldn't be compatible, but I believe they are.)
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machine
Rabbit Head (Raise It Up) - Florence + the Machine
Cornerstone - Arctic Monkeys
Long Way To Go - Liam Finn
Dear Departed - The Verbs
Sober - Pink
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
I Keep Forgetting - Michael McDonald
Each Tear - Mary J. Blige
I Am - Mary J. Blige
Shine - Luther Vandross
Your Secret Love - Luther Vandross

Hour 4
(Trippin' the disco fantastic)

Get Down Tonight - K.C. & the Sunshine Band
Heartbeat - Taana Gardner
Funky Sensation - Gwen McCrae
Shake Your Body - The Jacksons
Square Biz - Teena Marie
Doctor Love - First Choice
Pow Wow - Cory Daye
(You Make Me Feel) Mighty Real - Sylvester
Sunset People - Donna Summer
Souvenirs - Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment